- Offstreet parking for two cars with EV charging point
- Two bathrooms
- Private garden
- Cooker, Fridge, Freezer
- Pots, Pans, Crockery and Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Tumble drier
- Telephone, WiFi, HDTV with Chromecast
- Welcome pack (upgradable upon request)
Kirkwall is easily reachable from the Scottish Mainland by ferry. Buses meet the ferries for those arriving without a car.
There are several flights a day to Kirkwall from airports across Scotland. airport. See Loganair for more details.
From History, Nature and Sport to Crafts and Food and Drink, Orkney is full of unique experiences and Kirkwall is a brilliant place to base yourself for your stay. Hestigeo is within walking distance of the St. Magnus Cathedral, Kirkwall's historical sites and Highland Park distillery.
Visit Orkney.com to find out more.
Orkney is home to 20 inhabited islands alongside 50 other islands and skerries. Interested in extending your stay in the outer islands? We also have a self-catering property on the island of Eday.